Quick and easy secretly veggie paleo raw chocolate bars. If you don’t eat avocado, then you still might like these bars. The hidden avocado inside the chocolate bar is a perfect ingredient for a creamy texture. Don’t worry it doesn’t taste like raw avocado.
When you read the title avocado chocolate, you might think I’m crazy. However, avocado isn’t only for savory cooking. Trust me on this. That creamy texture is perfect raw chocolate bars as well. If you would taste it without knowing that there’s avocado inside the mixture, then you might not guess it. At least, I managed to get some people to eat avocado like this. Yes, they didn’t like avocado, but they loved this chocolate bar.
These bars are just addictive. So be careful with them. I can’t stop eating once I get my first bite. It’s one of my favorites treats next to my morning coffee. The best part is that I usually always have these ingredients at home and it takes only 5 minutes of my time to put them together. It’s one of my go-to recipes when I’m craving something sweet. Since I never buy usual chocolate from the store, then this one here is my kind of chocolate. My other favorite raw chocolate recipes made with cocoa butter are here: white chocolate hearts, dates chocolate with hemp seeds or white chocolate with roses.
Preparation: 5 min
Ready: 1 h 5 min
About 8-10 smaller bars
- 2 tbsp coconut butter (or cocoa butter)
- 2 tsp honey (or maple syrup when you would like to make it vegan)
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 2 smaller avocado
- 1-2 tsp dry edible roses and cocoa nibs (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Press the chocolate into a chocolate form or a box (18 x 12 cm) and sprinkle with dry edible roses and cocoa nibs.
- Put the form in the refrigerator for 6 hours (or into the freezer for 1 hour). Cut into bars and enjoy. Keep the bars in a refrigerator up to one week or in the freezer up to 2 months.