So bucket lists. Why do we do them? In my opinion when something is written down, people are more likely to do it. Simply because they see it and it makes them want to cross it off the list as soon as possible. Because who wouldn’t like to cross things off the lists, right? Well, that’s at least my opinion about this whole thing.
And for today’s post I thought I would share with you some of the things that I want to do during my lifetime. This is just a little glimpse of it because there are many more things I want to do.
ps! Everything I have written doesn’t have a specific timeline, these are just the things I really, from the bottom of my heart, want to do at some time in my life.
- Learn how to surf
- Do some kind of charity or voluntary work
- Study abroad
- Perform alone publicly in front of 40 to 50 people (I am very afraid of public performance)
- Draw/paint on the old streets of Paris.
- Make a dance video with my own original choreography
- Reach 500 blog followers
- Travel alone (preferably to Australia, England, France or Spain)
- Adopt a dog
- Ask a guy out
- Go on a roadtrip with my best friends
- Fall in love unconditionally
- Spend a whole day without any kind of electronics
- Get an actual job
- Travel to 3 different countries that I haven’t been to before during a course of one summer
- Get into art school
- Move away to somewhere warm
- Go back to England to see the Victoria & Albert’s Art Museum
- Learn to speak another language fluently
- Visit Disneyland
- Visit Harry Potter World
- Learn how to cook at least five dishes from memory
- Learn how to actually play guitar correctly
- Play golf
- Try living a minimalist life for 14 days
- Learn 10 phrases in French or in Spanish
- Go to Ed Sheeran’s concert
- Go to Coachella
- Photograph a wedding
- Try the 3-day smoothie challenge
- Record a song
- Write a little novel
- Jump in to the water from a cliff
- Go to fashion week
So that’s a little sneak peek of what I want my life to be life.
What do you want to do?
Whatever you do, the most important thing to remember is to have fun. Enjoy all of it. You do only have this one life so use it wisely.